Collected personal data
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as an individual. NEMOSFLOW may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact details, including your name, e-mail address and telephone number
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our website. This information may include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, geographic location, as well as your interests and preferences information about how you interact with our services, e.g. which features are used.
- Other information we receive through your contacts
Processing and use of personal data
Your data will be used by NEMOSFLOW for the following purposes, depending on the case:
- Replying to and processing your messages, in particular any questions, requests for information or proposals
- Process your subscriptions to alerts and/or events
- Communicate on NEMOSFLOW’s commercial offers
- Managing candidates or potential candidates and the recruitment process
- Guaranteeing the security of our website
- Understand how users navigate our website, but in a non-personalised way
Access to data and data controller
- Your personal data is directly processed by NEMOSFLOW
- Collected information is for the exclusive use of NEMOSFLOW. No personal data is passed on to third parties.
Personal data are stored as appropriate:
- For “Contact” sections, the time it takes to process the request
- For event registrations, the time taken to process the registration and participation in the concerned event
- For subscriptions to alerts, for the time required to process your request and until you unsubscribe.
- For communications about NEMOSFLOW’s commercial offers, three years from our last contact.
- To ensure the security of our website, user account data is kept for 1 year.
- User navigation data on our website may be stored for up to 13 months.
Some of the cookies placed on this site are necessary to ensure access and optimum use of the services provided. These cookies are automatically placed on your browser when you visit the site and do not collect any personal data about you.
Your legal rights
You have the right to access, modify and delete data concerning you data concerning you, a right of limitation, portability, erasure portability, deletion and opposition on legitimate grounds, a right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data in the event of your death which you may exercise by sending an email to the following email address : email@example.com.
NEMOSFLOW thanks you for visiting our website!